Although the second development proposal since the adoption of the Central Waterfront Hub Framework (2009), this was the first received for a site in the area lying between Cordova Street and the water’s edge.
- North side of Cordova Street adjacent to Waterfront Station and across from The Landing.
On the site:
- Parking lot
- 26-storey office tower (403,700 sq.ft.)
Urban Design Panel
- First Review: May 10, 2012 Minutes
- Development Permit Board: Meeting March 9, 2015 cancelled
- City Development Services: Development Application
Following non-support of the proposal at the Urban Design Panel on January 28, 2015, a revised submission is expected.