Here is a sample of some of the VCPC’s current and past projects.
- A City for All: In 2018, the Planning Commission is exploring how diversity, inclusion and reconciliation can contribute to improving Vancouver’s resilience in the face of shocks and stresses.
- A Chronology of Vancouver’s Planning and Development: What are the significant planning and development decisions, actions and events that have shaped Vancouver? (ongoing)
- Shaping Resiliency: A Summit on the importance of resiliency to the future of Vancouver. (2017)
- Vancouver’s Planning Culture and Principles: Planning dialogues (2015)
- Vancouver’s Downtown Waterfront: A spectacular waterfront for a great port city. (2015)
- Does Vancouver need a city-wide plan? (2014, 2011)
- A City Built for Change: VCPC Retrospective. (2007-2008)
- Alternate Futures: Alternative Futures Housing & 21 Places for the 21st Century Ideas Competition. (2004-2005)