The Vancouver City Planning Commission consists of eleven (11) voting members appointed by City Council, and two (2) members appointed by the Commission itself. Voting members may not be employees of the City of Vancouver, Vancouver Park Board, or Vancouver School Board.
The voting members for 2018 members are:
* Commission appointments
** On Leave: July-December 2018
CH: Chair VC: Vice-Chair TR: Treasurer
Commissioners from previous years can be found here.
Liaison Members (non-voting)
The Planning Commission also has five non-voting members:
- 2 Councillors, appointed annually by City Council;
- 1 Commissioner, designated by the Vancouver Board of Parks and Recreation;
- 1 Trustee, designated by the Vancouver School Board;
- 1 Staff Representative, designated by the General Manager,Planning, Urban Development & Sustainability
|Pete Fry||Councillor||City Council|
|John Irwin||Commissioner||Park Board|
|Janet Fraser||Trustee||School Board|
|Chris Robertson||Staff||Planning, Urban Development
Previous liaison members can be found here.
The VCPC is supported by a part time Executive Director and a Meeting Co-ordintator.
|Executive Director||Yuri Artibise||604-873-7477|
|Meeting Co-ordinator||Denise Swanston||604-871-6399|
- Download biographies ( 339KB) of current Commissioners and Liaisons